Agriculture Water Problems & Solutions
Water is a vital agricultural resource. However well water, in most parts of the country, is not found in its best state. Hard water problems amongst farmers are a common voice.
The problem is – growing plants in soils irrigated with hard water, means the salt in the soil stops the crops from growing as well as they could.
How does Water Conditioning help Agriculture?
It may have seemed cost prohibitive in the past to remove salt from water on a large scale but installing an Aqua Conditioner will allow you to irrigate with substandard water and grow crops that will thrive.
How? The subtle changes made to the molecular structure of the salts and iron in the water changes the characteristics of the minerals, which means, the minerals, instead of building a crusty layer, get absorbed into the ground. Softened water makes a healthy environment to grow crops and increase the yield.
Benefits of installing an Aqua Conditioner :
- Salt, iron and other minerals will be kept in solution so they don’t crust and damage plants and equipment
- Irrigate with a softer wetter water
- Water is absorbed into the ground easily
- Water will then be easily be taken by plants
- Healthier roots
- Less water lost to evaporation as it gets absorbed
- Pipe and sprinkler nozzles protected from limescale deposits
- Aqua Conditioners water makes a fantastic static mixer, so you get great water fertilizer mix
- You won’t need to buy water from the market and avoid an expense
- Healthy water for animals
Some Agricultural and Farming Applications :
- Plant Nurseries
- Broadacre Farms
- Fish Farms
- Pig Farms
- Ponds, Lagoons, Wells, and Bores